Christmas Eve was as exciting as ever. It's amazing how children almost ooze energy on this night. If someone could bottle that maybe we could solve the energy crisis. Anyway, we were happy to have Karolee join us for Christmas Eve. It's always nice to have someone else around to help these days. We had dinner and then acted out the Christmas story before opening the Christmas Eve presents - the kids get to open two, one that's pjs and other small thing. Anyway, the kids had fun acting out the story. Ethan got to be baby Jesus because Spencer fell asleep. That was the big debate in our family. I guess Spencer will have to be that part next year. Anyway, it was fun to watch the kids so excited. That's what Christmas is about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Can I just say, you are amazing to be able to still blog, and with pictures too. I will repent and do better myself.
Post a Comment