You'd think that the holidays would be enough excitement during the months of Oct through Dec, but we had to add five birthdays into the mix. Carter's is one of those birthdays. He turned 3 on Dec 20th, and he was so excited about it! As with the other birhdays, he got to celebrate twice - once with each side of the family. He celebrated with the Blairs while we were in Kaysville for the family Christmas parties, and then at our house with the Kollers. For some reason I have no pictures of the Christmas parties or his birthday in Kaysville, so I must have forgotten my camera. I'll have to get some from someone else (hint hint). It was slightly stressful getting ready to go there for the weekend because we had to move all of the oxygen tank stuff for the babies. We'd also never taken them anywhere besides the doctor, so I was nervous. They pretty much just went from our house, to the grandparents house where they stayed in one room away from anyone else. It was either take the babies with the family so the kids could go to the two family parties that weekend, or me stay home with both of them for two days. I couldn't fathom that, so I went with the babies. It turned out to be a great weekend, and it was nice having the extra help with the babies. Anyway, Carter enjoyed his birthday in Kaysville and the next day at our house. He's at that age that he is starting to know the party is for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hey, Kim, You forgot to mention that Dec. 20 is also your wedding anniversary, but it sort of got 2nd billing to Carter's birthday and Christmas, and the twins. Oh, well, maybe you will have to celebrate in the summer when you don't have any family birthdays. Maybe?
Post a Comment