I love Parker. He is the sweetest little five year old. He's usually willing to share with Carter, and he's always mindful of other's feelings. His hair is another story though. It has never been easy to cut Paker's hair. If I cut it too short then he looks bald up front. If I leave it a little long, then it sticks up in back. Hopefully as he grows it will be easier to control. It does make me smile though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey, Parker's hair is sort of like mine. Mine is not easy to take care of either. As I have grown older, I have come to accept my hair as it is, and I am thankful that I am not bald.:) Parker is a great kid and I love to talk to him and especially LISTEN to him because he has so much to say. Love you! Grandma Koller
Post a Comment