Sunday, February 13, 2011
Earthquake #2
Ok, so last night at about 2:30 am I was trying to go back to sleep after feeding a baby and another earthquake hit. It seemed a little harder than the one the day before, but this time it woke up Jeff, Ashley, and Taylor. Now I'm getting nervous. In Kansas we always had to worry about tornados during certain times of the year, but the weather man always gave us plenty of notice. With an earthquake there is no notice. So with two periods of feeding babies and pumping milk, Parker getting up with a croopy cough and having to stand outside for a few minutes, and an earthquake which caused my mind to whirl for about an hour, I have to say I'm a bit tired today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Earthquakes?!?! That is crazy! I didn't even hear about them.
I hope you got a Sunday nap.
Man, I did not feel either of those earthquakes! Makes you want to be more prepared though!
Let's hope we have no more of those for a long time!
Post a Comment