Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ethan's advice for Spencer

Hey Spencer, now that you are coming home from your luxury stay in the hospital, let me give you a bit of advice. Stay away from the littlest giant in this new place. They call him Carter, and I think he's out to get me. One day he tried drowning me by turning the flow on the oxygen machine way up. Mom and Dad were gone, but grandma saved me from the flowing water that was coming out of the tube. Next this Carter tried to hang me. He pulled me by the oxygen tube to the side of the crib. I think he just wanted to get closer to me, but it about ripped my little cheeks off. Finally, he decided to turn off my oxygen all together. Luckily, mom noticed and turned it back up. Anyway, all I can say little brother, is be careful!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Funny! Good luck Spencer!

Julie Moore said...

Kim--it was so good to get caught up on all that's been happening in your life. You are a trouper!! I'm so grateful you have both the boys home from the hospital. Congrats on the sell of the old car, the purchase of the new car, and the twins! What a great life, huh?!! I love you, and I cherish our friendship. Good luck with all you have going on. Jules

Kath said...

Kim, you are amazing!!!! We miss you here.

Jennie Blaser said...

Yeah! I'm so glad both boys are home. This post was really funny. I'm sure Carter will appreciate it when he is older. I can only imagine the craziness that is your life now. If anyone can handle it... you can!