Friday, February 11, 2011

The Grinch







Emily and Ashley's dance group put on a performance of Cindy Lou's version of the Grinch. I had my doubts about what it was going to be like, and was missing the Nutcracker that Ashley had been part of in Kansas, but it actually turned out really cute. Both girls were really excited to be in the performance, and we were all excited that the grandparents were actually able to see one of their performances for the first time. I think that was the best part. Anyway, it was fun watching the girls dance. They are taking modern dance this year instead of ballet, and they have both really taken to it. They did a great job in their performance. It was also nice to get out of the house. Someone in our ward volunteered to take care of the babies so all of the adults in our family could go to the show.

1 comment:

Grandma Koller said...

I loved attending the dance concert and I thought that Emily and Ashley did a wonderful job with their parts in the dancing. I love to dance too, ever since I was a little girl. Thanks for inviting me! Grandma Koller