Sunday, February 6, 2011

Holiday Fun
















One Saturday I was able to get out with the kids for a little while. We went with my parents to the BYU holiday party. My parents were invited, so we tagged a long. It was fun going to the party because I used to go to it when I was a kid. Not a lot has changed miraculously. Why change a good thing. The kids got to do a craft, play some games, and watch various different dance and singing groups perform. They even got donuts and cider (the same refreshment they had when I was a kid). We didn't wait to stand in line and see Santa, but we ran into him on our way out so I got my picture. :)

1 comment:

Grandma Koller said...

Having the kids there made it really fun for me. They were really well behaved and I was so proud of them! Love, Grandma Koller